Monday, September 05, 2005

My impending junket to Cork

Things that I won't be doing in Cork tomorrow
  • wearing a huge sombrero and matching poncho
  • claiming that I'm the capital of anywhere that I'm not
  • drinking/endorsing any Mexican lady beer
  • loosing my jumper
  • telling everyone that I'm Cha from Cha and Mia
  • an Eddie Hobbs impersonation "or any of that kind of thing"
  • speaking in my own made up space language
I will be going for a few pints though.. if any of you are interested.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in, although I don't like your anti Cha and Mia tone.

4:26 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the good word on Dame Sheepsnot? Is SHE going to Cork or is she too busy searching for "the one that got away"?

10:53 a.m.

 
Blogger Sean said...

Leaving her at home to wash my socks, jocks, locks, pox, docs and fridge

10:56 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home