Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Are we going to Addis Ababa, Mr. Luthor?


I've just received a provisional copy of the cast list from the upcoming production of Superman: The Musical, by the Ardmore Dramatical Society. It is as follows...
  • Clark Kent: Michael O'Reilly (wearing glasses)
  • Jimmy Olsen: Festy Baker
  • Jor-El: Pablo
  • Kal-El: Mor-El
  • Lex Luthor: Bondey
  • Otis: Sean O'Neill
  • Perry White: Ed O'Neill
  • Superman: Michael O'Reilly (not wearing glasses)
  • Window Twankey: Onde Baker
The parts for Lois Lane and Lara will be decided on the casting couch in Paddy Macs on Saturday night by Christy's cousin Alan - the casting director.

Lex Luthor : Otis, is that the newspaper I asked you to get me?
Otis : Yeah.
Lex Luthor : Why am I not reading it?
Otis : [thinks for a second] 'Cause I haven't given it to you yet?
Lex Luthor : [smiles] Right...
[snatches the newspaper from Otis' hand]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home