Friday, October 07, 2005

Shakey's Songbook


Larger Image

This Ole House
(Ain't a-gonna need this house no longer)
(Ain't a-gonna need this house no more)
Ain't got time to fix the shingles
Ain't a-got time to fix the floor
Ain't got time to oil the hinges
Nor to mend no windowpane
Ain't a-gonna need this house no longer
She's a-gettin' ready to meet the saints

This ole house is gettin' shaky
This ole house is gettin' old
This ole house lets in the rain
This ole house lets in the cold
On my knees I'm gettin' chilly
But I feel no fear nor pain
'Cause I see an angel peekin'
Through the broken windowpane

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An acting masterclass by young Mr O'Neill. From pathos to bathos in every frame....another triumph!!!!

10:37 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it safe?

10:50 a.m.

 
Blogger Borg said...

As the "Shakey" of the piece .. i think i am great ... comparisons with deNiro/Pacino/a young brando are surely not to far away

11:14 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've set this picture as my desktop wallpaper.

It belongs in a museum

11:20 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home